Fighting crime one play town at a time is back in the gift guide!
- A Delta benchtop sander, 6 inch disk, 4" belt. This one is special to me because it was my Dad's before he got really serious tools, so this thing is older than me. Also, it's the pretty Delta baby blue, the same color as most of the tools in my dad's woodshop
- A Craftsman 9" bandsaw, straight from Sears. If Ty Pennington ever needs my help, I'll have the right tool for the job.
- A Performance tools drill press. We found it real cheap.
- A Set of forsner bits to drill holes. I can make some pretty big holes now!
- A small handsander to get the little corners and such.